Sales Consultant Dunedin
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
view my listingsFind something that's right for you!
Roslyn, 8 Ross StreetListing: DU92776
Number 8 Ross Street stands elegant and proud settled in a well-established garden. The path winds to the attractive entrance with it a beautiful front door with circular leadlight window. The...
Price by Negotiation
- Page: 1
My ProfileGet to know me better
Real Estate offered her the challenges and excitement she was looking for. It is very rewarding to work with people through what can be a challenging time, resolving difficulties and achieving results. Bridget is highly skilled with a very professional approach - you are in safe hands.
Now after 5+ years in this industry Bridget is still enjoying the challenges and rewards the Real Estate industry offers. Perhaps the most rewarding aspect of this career is the on-going relationships that develop from a job well done resulting in happy clients and customers.
Bridget is ready and waiting to take your call for any real estate enquiry you may have, call her now!
Bridget is committed to you!
- Committed to clearly understanding and meeting your real estate needs.
- Committed to offering the best service possible.
- In this market you need the skills of an excellent marketer and an excellent negotiator.
- Past clients have been delighted with my enthusiastic, open and honest approach.
- Qualified with a Bachelor of Law degree from Otago University.
- Always working with you, always working for you.