PRESTIGE NZ LOCATION
Coromandel, 200 Te Tiki Street
Here it is, a piece of Kiwi paradise!
Elevated 20ha. property overlooking the picturesque and historical township of Coromandel (within approx 2 hours drive or ferry ride from Auckland) offers magnificent 360 degree views. You will relish spending most of the day absorbing the outstanding scenery and when ready, you can venture into town for fine dining at one of the award winning restaurants or select a unique piece of art work from the many vary talented artisans throughout the area.
This property offers, amongst other irrestible features, the following:
- Enter the gates of this country estate via a bridge over the adjacent Whangarahi Stream, then meander up the private driveway of almost a kilometre
- Once you have arrived at the amazingly private ridgeline setting, the luxurious residence awaits, for you to un-wind and/or to entertain family and friends
- The home comprises generous living areas with parquet flooring, spacious bedrooms (2 en-suites), huge office/study, self-contained guest apartment and sweeping verandahs to encapsulate the truly outstanding views
- The rolling contour of this expansive property offers natural springs feeding private ponds, valleys full of stunning ferns and regenerating native bush, excellent birdlife (including Kiwi) and the Coromandel golf course on the north/western boundary
- Hop aboard the quad bike and ride through the myriad of riding trails, paddocks and past the helicopter pad. The 2 separate titles may allow the potential for subdivision
-At an elevation of approx 115 metres above sea level, the commanding panorama of ocean, islands, bustling township, farmland and bush clad range views will be the equal of the utter tranquility and staggering sunsets that can hardly be replicated!
Live the dream with this dream property.
|Approx Floor Area||279 sqm|
|Land Size||20.457 Ha|
|Approx year built||1980|
|Unit style||Number of levels: 2|
|Chattels remaining||optional interior chattels by neg, optional farm equipment, Fixed floor coverings|
|Kitchen||Open plan and Gas cooking|
|Lounge Room||Open Plan|
|Views||Rural, Private, Water, Bush|
|Lifestyle block details||
|Access & tracks||Good|