Motivated vendor will consider a trade.
Cambridge, 357C Hautapu Road
$489,000 Plus GST (if any)
- 3.37ha (8.3 acres approx) bare land, covenant-free with sandy-loam soil type.
- Well subdivided into 7 paddocks with central race & loading ramps.
- Power & phone available.
- Mature native trees inc Kahikatea. Exotic trees including Willow, Oak & plane trees.
- No covenants on Title mean more flexibility to build the home YOU want!
- Our vendor is motivated & will consider a trade, so please enquire.
- Phone David Soar to discuss your options in more detail.
Cambridge is a majestic tree lined town with a population of approx 16,000, located approx 2 hours south of Auckland City Centre. It is a picture of idyllic beauty and vibrant colour and offers a range of boutique stores, antique shops and vibrant cafes. it also boasts a star studded array of sports stars who have gained world acclaim in events such as rowing, cycling and horse riding. The 2010 Rowing World Championships were held at Lake Karapiro.
The lifestyle Cambridge offers is attracting people from around New Zealand as well as from overseas, particularly the UK. Many Aucklanders are also choosing to relocate to Cambridge as property here represents greater value for money.
|Land Size||3.3725 Ha|
|Property Type||Lifestyle Vacant|
|Chattels remaining||Stock on hand:|
- 47 Calves
- 2 Ylgs
- 1 2yr old
- 1 cow
- Soil type - Sandy loam
|Lifestyle block details||