Waihinahina Coastal Subdivision
Mahia Beach, 525 Mahia East Coast Rd
* Priced from $80,000, 9 sections left and available in sizes 1219m² - 4360m²
* Waihinahina is an exclusive small coastal subdivision on the tableland above the golden sandy beach at Browns Bay Te Mahia.
* Just a leisurely 5 minute stroll away, you can explore the sandy beaches, reef platforms at low tide, swim, snorkel or dive, surf, or even go fishing.
* A short 5 minute drive to the east lies a natural boat harbour and ramp for those interested in offshore fishing and diving.
* Waihinahina has been designed so that each elevated site has a sun-drenched Northerly aspect encompassing both coastal and ocean views.
* Covenants will ensure the value of your investment is protected by minimising any possible impact on your coastal and ocean views by neighbouring dwellings and trees.
* Each section comes with power and phone connections. Waihinahina's water supply is from a natural spring and the capture of rainwater
* Mahia Peninsula lies just 1 hour pleasant motoring south of Gisborne and 2 hours north of Napier, both of these areas are renowned for their famous wine making, farmlands, beaches and ocean activities.
* Famous for being a popular seaside resort, Mahia Peninsula has a wealth of recreational activities including swimming, fishing, a country style nine hole golf course, whale watching, hiking and scuba diving. It is also home to some of the finest surfing spots located on the East Coast.
* For more details on Waihinahina Coastal Subdivision visit www.coastalviewproperties.co.nz
* For more details on Mahia Peninsula visit www.voyagemahia.co.nz
|Property Type||Lifestyle Vacant, Section|
|Lifestyle block details||
|Land contour||Flat to sloping|